The Gallery field creates a simple and intuitive interface for managing a collection of images. The interface features 2 different views for clients to better manage the data:
- Grid: a tiled view of all images – easy to reorder and scan large quantities
- List: a table like view showing the image’s data – easy to find / edit titles, captions, etc
Simple to use, simple to code
Use the get_field function to retrieve a multi-dimentional array containing all the images. Each image array holds all the image data (src, cropped sizes, alt, caption, etc). With all this data at your fingertips, you can rapidly produce the markup needed for your website!
- ACF version 3.2.9 or above
multi-site: You may use your activation code on multiple websites.
Upon purchase of this Add-on you will receive a recipt from PayPal, a receipt from ACF and a user account allowing access to your online receipts. The recipt from ACF contains both an activation code and a download link for the purchased Add-on.
Depending on the version of ACF installed, you will find 2 methods of installing the Add-on. Both methods assume that the Advanced Custom Fields plugin is already installed and you are familiar with the user interface.
Version 4 and above
- Use the download link from your ACF receipt to download the Add-on plugin.
- Log into the wp-admin area and navigate to the ‘Plugins -> Add New’ page
- Click on the ‘upload’ tab and use the form to select and upload the Add-on .zip file
Version 184.108.40.206 and below
- Log into the wp-admin area and navigate to the ‘Custom Fields -> Settings’ page
- Enter the activation code into the relevant field and click the ‘activate’ button