The “options page” addon creates a new menu item called “Options” which can hold advanced custom field groups (just like any other edit page). You can also register multiple options pages (view tutorial).
All the API functions can be used with the “Options Page’s” fields. However, a second parameter is required to target the options page. This is similar to passing through a post_id to target a specific post object. Read more
The Options Page Add-on contains a filter to customize the admin title, access level and even sub option pages! Learn how to register multiple options pages »
multi-site: You may use your activation code on multiple websites.
Upon purchase of this Add-on you will receive a recipt from PayPal, a receipt from ACF and a user account allowing access to your online receipts. The recipt from ACF contains both an activation code and a download link for the purchased Add-on.
Depending on the version of ACF installed, you will find 2 methods of installing the Add-on. Both methods assume that the Advanced Custom Fields plugin is already installed and you are familiar with the user interface.
Version 4 and above
- Use the download link from your ACF receipt to download the Add-on plugin.
- Log into the wp-admin area and navigate to the ‘Plugins -> Add New’ page
- Click on the ‘upload’ tab and use the form to select and upload the Add-on .zip file
Version 220.127.116.11 and below
- Log into the wp-admin area and navigate to the ‘Custom Fields -> Settings’ page
- Enter the activation code into the relevant field and click the ‘activate’ button