New Admin Tools
This version introduces an updated Admin Tools page for Exporting and Importing field group data which not only looks good, but also provides a framework for adding new Tools! Checkout the new Export to PHP UI 👀🔥🔥!
Another great feature in ACF PRO 5.6.5 is the updated security for front end forms. We are proud to announce that all $_POST data will be sanitized via the wp_kses_post() function in attempt to reduce any XSS attacks 👍.
- API: Added new ‘kses’ setting to the
- Core: Added new ‘Admin Tools’ framework (includes design refresh)
- Core: Minor fixes and improvements
- Language: Update Ukrainian translation – thanks to Jurko Chervony
- Language: Update Russian translation – thanks to Andriy Toniyevych
- Language: Update Hebrew translation – thanks to Itamar Megged
- Added new
ACF_Admin_Tool class for rapid Admin Tool building
- Added JS to fix ‘notice element’ DOM placement flicker on initial page load
- Export to PHP tool now uses $_GET parameters to specify the field group keys
- Fixed bug in Export showing NULL values
- Fixed bug causing lost results in the Relationship field when using hierarchical posts + taxonomy query
wp_kses_post_deep() to both acf_form() and comments form