ACF PRO 5.7.0 Beta2 is available for testing. This includes all the new awesome features shown in the ACF PRO 5.7.0 – New Architecture for New Features announcement.
To test ACF PRO 5.7.0-beta2, please login to your store account and click the See all versions link alongside your license. Download, extract and replace ‘advanced-custom-fields-pro’ plugin folder contents.
Think you’ve found a bug? Please post in detail a new support ticket.
- Added more compatibility to many JS functions that have been removed / renamed
- Added disabled input to conditional logic rules that don’t require a value
- Improved validation logic for easier implementation on various forms (taxonomy, user, post)
- Added conditions for Repeater, Gallery and Flexible Content fields!
- Many improvements to core functions, classes and logic
- Fixed compile error in previous beta-1 causing JS error when adding a new field
- Google Map field will now center it’s marker on show
- Fixed issues showing attachemnt errors / disable selection in media popups
- Fixed bug in
acf.val() allowing a select field to have null value
- Fixed validation issues on taxonomy, user and widget forms