ACF PRO 5.7.0 RC3 is now available for testing. This includes all the new awesome features shown in the ACF PRO 5.7.0 – New Architecture for New Features announcement.
To test ACF PRO 5.7.0-RC3, please login to your store account and click the See all versions link alongside your license. Download, extract and replace ‘advanced-custom-fields-pro’ plugin folder contents.
Think you’ve found a bug? Please post in detail a new support ticket.
This new Release Candidate contains some major optimizations to the “Edit Field Group” page which results in faster page load times ⚡️!
- Added major optimizations to the field group edit screen (loads super fast!)
- Fixed bug causing 3rd party field type names from being displayed when editing a field object
- Fixed incorrect endHeight when deleting a field object
- Fixed missing error when deleting last flexible content layout setting
- Fixed bug preventing flexible content layouts from reordering
- Added “layout_” prefix to flexible content layout key
- Fixed bug causing validation to ignore empty select fields
- Fixed bug causing JS error if URL field is initialized when visually hidden
- Fixed missing logic that temporarily disables a tinymce instance when being drag-dropped
- Fixed bug causing JS error during basic file upload (Tools > Import)
- Fixed bug causing JS errors when navigating through media grid
- Fixed bugs in conditional logic when duplicating flexible content layouts
We’ll continue testing relentlessly over the next week and release 5.7 early next week 🚀. Stay tuned for updates on our blog and twitter.