Advanced Custom Fields version 5.9.5 is now available. This release contains a number of important bug fixes for both the ACF and ACF PRO plugins, which we hope you enjoy.
👨💻 Please find the release notes below. And for the latest ACF news, follow us on Twitter @wp_acf.
- Fix – Fixed regression preventing blocks from loading correctly within the editor in WordPress 5.5.
- Fix – Fixed bug causing incorrect post_status properties when restoring a Field Group from trash in WordPress 5.6.
- Fix – Fixed edge case bug where a taxonomy named “options” could interfere with saving and loading option values.
- Fix – Fixed additional PHP 8.0 warnings.
- i18n – Updated Finnish translation thanks to Mikko Kekki
🙌 Thanks to everyone who helped make this release possible.