ACF PRO 5.6.0 Beta1 is available for testing. This includes all the new awesome features shown in the ACF PRO 5.6.0 – UI, UX & You announcement.
To test ACF PRO 5.6.0-beta1, please login to your store account and click the See all versions link alongside your license. Download, extract and replace ‘advanced-custom-fields-pro’ plugin folder contents.
Think you’ve found a bug? Please post in detail a new support ticket.
- Link field: Added new field type
- Group field: Added new field type
- Core: Added new location for Menus
- Core: Added new location for Menu Items
- Core: Added types to Attachment location rule
- Core: Added “Confirm Remove” tooltips
- Core: Updated Select2 JS library to v4
- Changed hidden input names for ‘#acf-form-data’ elements. Eg. From ‘_acfnonce’ to ‘_acf_nonce’
- Added new $values parameter to
acf_save_post() function and
- Changed input names when rendering fields on a widget. From ‘acf’ to ‘widget-text‘ – fixes multiple name / id conflicts
- Improved ‘left aligned’ field CSS. Now uses % instead of px to better align with WC
- Improved ‘tab field’ CSS
- Moved ‘field_key’ into a new column when editing fields
- Added new ‘acf_location’ class for smarter location logic – stay tuned for new exciting rules and documentation
- refactor many file names / folder structure.
- Updated field groups sidebar welcome infobox