ACF PRO 5.6.0 Release Candidate 1 is available for testing. This includes all the new awesome features shown in the ACF PRO 5.6.0 Beta2 and ACF PRO 5.6.0 – UI, UX & You announcements.
To test ACF PRO 5.6.0-RC1, please login to your store account and click the See all versions link alongside your license. Download, extract and replace ‘advanced-custom-fields-pro’ plugin folder contents.
Think you’ve found a bug? Please post in detail a new support ticket.
- Fixed PHP error when restoring a revision with serialized array meta
- Fixed minor CSS width issue for Select2 elements pushing out ‘Edit field settings table’
- Fixed link field avoiding ‘required’ validation
- Fixed group field avoiding ‘required’ validation
- Fixed JS error when a repeater field contains no sub fields
- Fixed incorrect file path to ‘wpml’ include