ACF PRO 5.8.0 Beta2 is now available for download 🎉🎸🤘! This includes all the new awesome features shown in the ACF 5.8 – Introducing ACF Blocks for Gutenberg announcement.
To test ACF PRO 5.8.0-beta2, please login to your store account and click the See all versions link alongside your license. Download, extract and replace ‘advanced-custom-fields-pro’ plugin folder contents.
Think you’ve found a bug? Please post in detail a new support ticket.
Here’s a quick look at the Repeater Field working great within a duplicated block using flexslider to create a carousel!
We have added lots of new settings in this update. Please see our new acf_register_block() documentation for information on how to use them.
- Added new setting to restrict post_types.
- Added new setting to provide a render_template path.
- Added new supports setting.
- Added new setting to set the default display mode to “preview” or “edit”
- Available modes can now be customized
- Alignment toolbar can now be removed / customized
- Improved styling of default metaboxes
- Added field default values to initial preview render
- Removed field widths when displayed in sidebar
- Added icon to alignment toolbar for toggling between modes
- Fixed bug preventing form validation from running in Gutenberg
- Fixed unload prompt always showing when navigating out of Gutenberg
- Removed “Edit block HTML” option
- Fixed duplicate block not working correctly
- Fixed reusable block not working correctly
- Fixed conflicting input names cause issues with duplicate fields (radio)
- Fixed ACF_Blocks not working in WP5.0-beta2