ACF PRO 5.8.0 Beta3 is now available for download ! This includes all the new awesome features shown in the ACF 5.8 – Introducing ACF Blocks for Gutenberg announcement.
To test ACF PRO 5.8.0-beta3, please login to your store account and click the See all versions link alongside your license. Download, extract and replace ‘advanced-custom-fields-pro’ plugin folder contents.
Think you’ve found a bug? Please post in detail a new support ticket.
What’s new for Gutenberg
- Fixed bug preventing default
align setting from working in
- Added alias function
acf_register_block_type() for better naming consistency.
$post_id parameter to render_callback and render_template.
- Fixed pesky “unload prompts” after publishing a post in Gutenberg.
- Fixed bug showing all field groups as empty metaboxes in Gutenberg.
- Improved validation error message compatibility with Gutenberg.
- Added loading block when first fetching block preview.
- Improved styling of accordions when displayed in Gutenberg sidebar (now looks like core panels).
- Added “all” setting to the block type location rule.
- Various CSS improvements for metaboxes and fields in Gutenberg.
post_type data to the dynamic metabox screen check.
- Added new
acf/connect_attachment_to_post filter to prevent connecting attachments to posts during save.
- Added new
google_map_autocomplete_args JS filter to customize the Google Maps autocomplete settings.
- Fixed bug in Gallery field causing excessive SQL queries for attachment metadata.
- Fixed bug where WYSIWYG field is not correctly initialized when resetting the “add new taxonomy term” form.
- Fixed conflict with WPML causing acf_form() to redirect incorrectly.
- Fixed bug preventing attachments from saving checkbox values correctly.
- Fixed bug in
have_rows() affecting nested loops when breaking out early.