- WYSIWYG field: Fixed bug where new editor is not focused when adding media
- Core: Added new ‘uploader’ setting to
acf_form() options for basic upload inputs
- Core: Fixed Multisite loop when WordPress MU Domain Mapping plugin is active
- Core: Improved CSS when editing taxonomy terms and users
- Core: Fixed validation bugs when clicking save or preview
- Core: Added compatibility with WPML translations when field group is not set as a translatable post type
- Core: Many minor fixes and improvements
Information about the new ‘uploader’ setting for can be found in the acf_form() documentation
This update refines the CSS when editing a term or user to make ACF look more seamless than ever!
The validation JS has also been updated to allow for potential PHP errors on the AJAX response.