Available for both free and PRO
This update is also available for the free version of ACF via our Early Access feature! ACF 5 is compatible with all premium add-ons and will be officially released mid/late 2018. If possible, please enable Early Access on your websites and update to ACF 5 and let us know about your update experience!
- Fix – Fixed bug preventing the Google Maps Field address from being customised.
- Fix – Improved logic to request and cache plugin update information.
- Fix – Fixed bug preventing JS initialization when editing widgets in accessibility mode.
- Fix – Added missing $parent argument to term_exists() function when adding a new term via taxonomy field popup.
- Fix – Fixed bug where nested Group Fields did not delete their values.
- Fix – Fixed JS error thrown by localStorage if cookies are not enabled.
- Dev – Bumped minimum WP version requirement to 4.4.
- Dev – Added action ‘wp_nav_menu_item_custom_fields’ for compatibility with other plugins modifying the menu walker class.
- Dev – Added ‘multiple’ to the allowed attributes for an email field.
- Dev – Added new ACF_Ajax class for upcoming features.